Thursday 7 July 2011

grazed knees and climbing trees

Grazed Knees and Climbing Trees

I've have just finished some larger format etchings (500mm x 500mm) using drypoint technique - see above and below- where I've re-envigorated some earlier plates and put them together to tell a new story.

I'm also currently studying wood-cut relief printing with the Roslyn Kean (who's thoroughly amazing) and might have some examples to show soon. It's very different process, all hand printed without a printing press and water based inks - so no chemicals. Loving it very much.

Sunshine and Shadows

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Clare. Big boys coming home tonight and my lovely Clare Young originals are coming home with them yah! Can't wait to unpack their bags! Love these new story boards. I did wood block carvings for my HSC major work and loved the feel of the ??? tool gliding through and cutting the wood. Can't wait to see these new ones!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.